Everyone loves to hike, so it is extremely important that we all follow a common set of rules to ensure that everyone has a good time and the trails are preserved for generations to come. We also understand that the New River Gorge is a an absolutely huge span, and those new to the area might need a couple suggestions.
Want to learn more about hiking in the New River Gorge?
Here are a few selected trails to consider:
- Endless Wall Trail
- Fayetteville Area Trails
- Glade Creek Trails
- Long Point Trail
- Kaymoor Trail
- Thurmond – Minden Trail
- Pack it in, Pack it out. Pocket all your trash, including cigarette butts and candy wrappers, and dispose of it properly.
- Wildflowers, wildlife, and historic objects all contribute to the beauty we came to see. Leave them undisturbed.
- Keep pets on a leash at all times.
- Bicycles are only permitted on designated bike trails.
- Courtesy and common sense on the trail can help provide an enjoyable experience for all. Respect the rights of others.
Contact us at 800-723-8972 for more information about ziplines, hiking, and other West Virginia adventures!